Hello, I’m Andy and I’m a software developer. I enjoy taking photos in my spare time. I have a Twitter too.
This is my new site, which is sort of like my old site.
Some web things I made:
- CHBS Passphrase Generator: generates random passphrases based on the xkcd ‘correct horse battery staple’ comic.
- Guild Bounty Tracker: tool for helping guilds during Bounty missions in Guild Wars 2.
- QuickSlide: quick and easy popup image viewer.
- MeasureMeasure: bookmarklet for calculating the average measure of a given paragraph element on any page.
- Soda: style-based online document editor.
- Forj: AJAXy forum software.
- piXY: CSS sprite coordinate thing.
- Blinkenlights: an experiment in CSS3, mostly. Hypnotic.
- Boxel: translates pixels into Unicode box-drawing characters.
- Minipetter: World of Warcraft minipets database.
- Unique Word Counter: a simple analysis tool. Input some text and get a list and count of how many times each word appears.
There's also a few things I didn’t write myself, but adapted from originals in order to improve presentation and HTML structure (because I’m a stickler for proper HTML):